- Resistvie Touch Desk Top Monitor
- Analogue VGA and Digital DVI-D dual inputs
- 15" 4:3 panel diagonal screen
- 1024 x 768 addressable pixels
- 250 cd/m2 high brightness
- Full screen re-scaling capability
- Power on recall function
- USB & RS232 for Touch Control
The PV768T 15" resistive touch desk top monitor is ideal for retail, point-of-sale or kiosk environments. The monitor easily adjusts from -5° to 90° based on user preference. OSD buttons are located on the “back right side of the monitor to minimize setting changes. The stand can also be easily taken off to use a standard VISA mount if needed. Drivers are required for basic touch screen operation; see the support tab to locate drivers for your OS.
For customers using the D5000 Digital Signage player no USB drivers are needed but if you’re using a PC RS232 or USB connection you will need to download the resistive touch drivers from the support tab.
Touch is an exciting medium for use in point-of-sale, retail outlets, supermarkets or any organisation providing standard or interactive information in a simple solution.